Lynk & Co isn't a conventional car company. They are a new global brand that focuses on the need of the connected generation, sustainability, and a hassle-free customer experience.
The European Engagement Centre in Maastricht was opened in April, last year. The first batch of superstars have already started building the foundation for game changing customer service. But now they’re looking to grow.
For Lynk & Co, it’s all about thinking outside of the box and creating “wow” experiences for their members. Most importantly? A personal approach is key. No robots wanted.
For their Engagement Centre in Maastricht, where they handle all customer queries, they are looking for new talent to support their Dutch members in the seven different markets they operate in.
As a Sales Advisor your main superpower is offering extremely good customer service via different communication channels. You are at the frontline of their company handling various customer queries as mentioned below.
A glimpse of the tasks:
- Handling all incoming customer queries around our mobility concept, products, offers, etc.
- Selling their damn good car and cool gear
- Engaging with customers on various social media platforms
- Support in the event registration for their Clubs
- Offering basic technical customer support (You don’t need to be too tech-savvy, they’ll teach you. Although, being a computer expert could come in handy!)
As a Technical Sales Advisor your main superpower is offering great customer service via different communication channels, next to being a brand ambassador. Aside of offering the best customer service possible, you will mainly be dealing with providing technical assistance such as:
- Driver interviews
- Workshop planning
- Remote diagnostics
- Ordering spare parts
- An MBO-3 degree or higher
- At least two years of experience working in an automotive customer service environment (I.e. service advisor, call centre agent at a dealership)
- A GREAT service (and sales!) mindset
- Availability of 38 hours per week
- Good computer skills
- Excellent command of the English language, because of contact with their members throughout Europe
- You have Dutch (native) language skills
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment in the near future
- Living in or around Maastricht or willing to move to this area
- Temporary employment of 6 months within Lynk & Co Sales Netherlands BV, with the intention to extend after this first period (their wish is to set-up a long-term relationship)
- Position of Engagement Centre Sales Advisor
- Monthly salary of gross €2.260 - €2.634
- You work 38 hours per week (100%)
- 8% vacation allowance
- 25 days of vacation
- Commuting allowance, €0,19 per km (min 10 km, max 50 one way)
- They've cultivated a culture of personal development and role growth
- Work equipment (laptop, headset, keyboard, mouse etc.)
Sales Advisor: From Monday to Friday between 8 am - 9 pm and on Saturday and Sunday from 9 am - 5.30 pm.
Technical Sales Advisor: From Monday to Friday between 9 am - 5.30 pm.
In the future the opening times of the Engagement Centre might change to offer the customers full support whenever they need it, and therefore your future working schedule might change too and may include weekend shifts.
This vacancy is managed by Myrte van Mulken (Myrte.van.Mulken@podium24.nl or +31615309419) and Boy Ramakers (Boy.Ramakers@podium24.nl or +31611743419).