H&M Group’s Global Customer Service is a multichannel and multi-brand organization with a focus on the customer dialogue throughout the customer journey. Our customer is at the heart of everything we do. Today, Customer Service has around 3500 employees globally and has established 16 Customer Service Centers around the world. In our Center in Maastricht, the Netherlands, around 450 colleagues take care of H&M Group’s customers in 9 different countries and in 6 different languages.
As a customer service agent for the H&M Group your most important responsibility is to make our
customers' lives easier. You accomplish this by offering the best customer service by phone, chat and email. You will assist our French speaking customers whenever they want information about orders, deliveries and/or payments. You will answer questions concerning both the Online Shop and our stores, not only for H&M but also for some of our other brands; COS, &Other Stories and ARKET.
You have excellent communication skills in French, both written and spoken. Your English is also on a very good level, as you will use it daily. You have excellent computer skills; a good knowledge of Microsoft applications and/or SAP is a plus.
You also are:
• Customer friendly and strong in empathy
• At your best working in a team
• Open minded and not afraid of changes
• In possession of a positive attitude and mindset
• Solution oriented and stress resistant. Multitasking is second nature to you.
• Not afraid to make mistakes but able to follow instructions
• Interested in fashion and H&M
• Living in the Maastricht/Liège/Aachen area and in possession of a valid work permit for the Netherlands
• Ready to start your training on the 31 st of May
• A market conform salary and interesting secondary conditions such as discounts for H&M Group products, reimbursement of travel --/ home office expenses and meal
• A contract for 38 hours per week
• The possibility to earn a permanent contract
• An initial paid training of three weeks, which you will follow from home. The training will ensure that you can help our
customers in the best possible way, even if you do not have any customer service experience yet!
• After the training you will continue to work from home. However, you should be able to work in our center in Maastricht if requested to do so.
• A challenging job with career development opportunities
• The possibility to express your personality in an informal and multicultural work environment
• To work with great colleagues within a dedicated team
We help our customers from 8am until 9pm on weekdays and from 9am until 5pm during the weekend. You are flexible to work within these opening hours.Duur van de opdracht
This vacancy is managed by Myrte van Mulken, who can be reached at Myrte.van.Mulken@podium24.nl or +31615309419.