The DHL team comprises over 510,000 people in practically every country on the planet. And yet they all have one important thing in common: The Customer. That's because, although logistics are what drives our world, people are what connect it. Delivering service, quality and sustainability, every single day to every single customer, is how we're able to bring people together - and make a difference to their lives.
As a Customer Support Agent Benelux & Switzerland, you are the main point of contact for DHL's customers. You will be working from our office in Maastricht, The Netherlands. You build and maintain strong relations with our B2B customers to secure an outstanding service and provide good quality details leading to high customer satisfaction. For customer issues that impact the 'order to cash' process, you are the case report. Your aim is to solve the issue online or report it adequately into the system to ensure correct follow up by the second line team. The questions are always related to (e-) billing issues in which additional information is needed to clear uncertainties and/or adjust faults. You handle, investigate and resolve customer enquiries in an accurate, professional and timely manner within the scope of an inbound call center environment. Delivering quality within limited time is what drives you.
Please note: English, Dutch and French are mandatory for this position!
• Multi lingual required combination of Dutch-English
• Customer service experience or similar experience for at least 1 year
• Secondary school (economics, finance and/or business administration)
• Good telephone conversation/handling skills and typing skills
• Good communication skills, great customer orientation and empathy
• Team player and sensitive to cultural specifics
• A job in dayshifts from Monday to Friday (no night and weekend shifts)
• A competitive salary (indication:€2200,-), bonus incentives and a pension scheme based on a defined contribution plan
• A wide range of employee benefits, like discounts for various insurances, (leisure) activities and products
• Access to comprehensive learning programs and internal/international career opportunities
During office hours, we have many possibilities!Duur van de opdracht
Interested in this opportunity? We are looking forward to your application!Werklocatie
Deze vacature is in beheer bij Boy Ramakers.