As a customer service agent for the H&M Group your most important responsibility is to make our customers' lives easier.
You will assist our Dutch speaking customers whenever they want information about orders, deliveries and/or payments. You will answer questions concerning both the Online Shop and our stores, not only for H&M but also for some of our other brands; COS, &Other Stories and ARKET.Vragen
What qualities do you bring to the job?
You have excellent communication skills in Dutch, both written and spoken. Your English is also on a good level, as you will use it on a daily basis. You have excellent computer skills; a good knowledge of Microsoft applications and/or SAP is a plus. We help our customers from 8am until 9pm on weekdays and from 9am until 5pm during the weekend. You are flexible to work within these opening hours.
You also are:
* Customer friendly and strong in empathy
* At your best working in a team
* Open minded and not afraid of changes
* In possession of a positive attitude and mindset
* Solution-oriented and stress resistant. Multitasking is second nature to you.
* Not afraid to make mistakes but able to follow instructions
* Interested in fashion and H&M
* Ready to start your training on the 6th of July
• Salary: €1680,05 gross based on a fulltime (38 hours) contract for persons 21 years and older of age. If you are not yet 21 years old let us know. We will inform you about the applicable salary. Please take into account that the difference between gross and net in the Netherlands is relatively small. You can find out more by checking the website listed below or asking us directly.
Possibility working hours: 32 or 38 per week.
• Compensation of 50% extra for working on a Sunday.
• Personal discount on all H&M Group products of 20% online
• Collective discount on health insurance.
• Meal allowance €8,80 net when working from 1.30 pm to at least 8.00 pm.
• Travelling costs: paid when the distance is above the 10km. With a maximum of €7.42 per working day.
• There is plenty of free parking space around our center if you come by car. The train station is 15 minutes away on foot.
• You will work directly for the H&M Group.
• Contract: 7 months with 1-month probation period, 7 months, 7 months, permanent contract.
• Vacation allowance of 8% of your gross yearly salary, to be paid at the end of May.
• 15,2 vacation hours per month, about 24 vacation days per year.
We help our customers from 8am until 9pm on weekdays and from 9am until 5pm during the weekend. You are flexible to work within these opening hours.Duur van de opdracht
Ready to work with us for a longer time-period.Werklocatie
Deze vacature is in beheer bij Boy Ramakers.